Getting Unstuck: Creating a Healthy Relationship with Technology – an Interview with Neil Hughes
Love or hate the fact, innovations in technology are happening with ever-increasing speed. In this interview, we’ll hear from Neil Hughes, a highly respected authority on technology, on how to develop a healthier relationship with technology than we might currently have. Neil is a much sought after speaker and writer– and ghost writer–on technology trends. He hosts the incredibly popular daily “radio program” as he calls it – 50,000 listeners world wide – “The Tech Blog Writer Podcast.“ And speaking of podcasts, Neil will walk us through what the podcaster wannabe should consider before ever buying a microphone.
• Why does 5G excite Neil, and what benefits does he seeing it bring?
• What tech “giants” does Neil look to for inspiration?
• What message would Neil bring to kids about the skills they’re going to need in the ever-changing world of technology?
• Where is Neil on the debate on technology bringing us together versus pushing us apart?
• What’s Neil’s advice for helping people to avoid the exhaustion of constant technology change?
• What should potential podcasters be thinking about beyond the technology itself? (Hint: “Nobody wants to be the guide who has the most equipment, but the fewest ideas.”)
After listening to the episode:
If you were thinking about starting a podcast, what would be your “why”? Who would you want to speak to? What content would you want to offer them?
For more on Neil:
• LinkedIn Profile – linkedin.com/in/neilchughes
• Website – techblogwriter.co.uk/ (Tech Blog Writer Podcast)
• Podcast – itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-tech-blog-writer-podcast/id1018727913?mt=2 (Tech Blog Writer Podcast)
• Twitter – NeilCHughes